Ok I know every guitar has to have a truss rod. Mine doesnt unless its hidden or it just doesnt have it. Its a Yamaha RGX320FZ. There is a plate with screws at the end of the neck (the south side so where it is in the body).

http://www.yamaha-europe.com/picture_archiv/products/10_Musical_instruments/guitars_basses_amps/electric_guitars/rgx320fz_high_jpg.jpg
You can see it right above the neck pickup. So Im wondering if there is no truss rod, that could be the thing that adjusts the neck?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
without a truss rod your guitar would bow over very quickly
^ Yeah thats what I was thinking, but I have amazing action with no fret buzz
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
You must have a truss rod. It just isn't easy to access. Keep on searching and you'll work out how to access it
Alright I opened it up and saw the truss rod. Thanks!

I just didnt want to open it up just incase because I thought I would **** it up.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Hey guys, I have this same guitar and it seems like the nut is too low because the strings are almost touching the 1st fret of this guitar but as the string gets closer to the body, the distance between the fret and the string increases.

Someone told me to adjust the truss rod because it might be that the neck is bent a little bit.

Now my question is. Should I open that little plate off with the strings till connected to the guitar or should I take all the strings out first? Then open it then adjust the truss rod. And I dont know what kind of equipment I need to adjust the truss rod hehe. Hopefully just regular screw drivers?
Make sure you know what you're doing...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic