Lol the beggining sounds like beatles.
Very happy melody , makes me think of pleasant things , If thats what u wanted to achieve , you did it. Nice solo over the piano , the beat was exactly what the song needed .
Very good job on composing a happy melody , it's like a lullaby for older people , it makes me wanna go to sleep . lol..
anyway , once again great job. you should write something with orchestra like i did , or smth creepy. it'll be smth like a friendly competition. .

PS : I AGAIN have to say that the voices told me to is the best song you made. I hope you make more songs like the voices told me to.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Jul 17, 2006,
This is total lullaby music! I think I'd be able to put my kid to bed easily now. I should put this on at bed time. I'd like to see this played longer to see where it goes from the end. I really dig the guitar with that much reverb because it gives the song the ambience it needs. The quietness of the drums are great. I gotta say that I enjoy this one.

Heres mine you can crit:

The End(working title)

Joshane
I have to say that I like it. Nice riffs and melodies very nice. Nice acoustic 5th chords in the main part of the song. Sounds very classical. Nice beat...simple and sweet.

Only thing: sounds a bit midi. But don't worry its good enough! Superb instrumental.
Orophin
wow that was really really happy. if you thought about it in a horror movie iut actually got kidna scary... at first i didnt think the second part was necessary, but then the piano melody was pretty cool. i like the begging the best though

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395563
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
i like the melody a lot too...i can think of great ways to sing over this song and make it as happy or happy/depressing as anything (if that makes any sense)...what i mean is like the lyrics could truly define this song as melancholy or totally ebullient and carefree, i really like it a lot though....great job and thanks for the crit!