hey what's up

I'd like to know if theres any problem with floyd rose while having big gauge strings and tuning to drop C. I've herad people say that they can't make the bar do the high pitches like dragonforce and pulling it up...
I dont think that you will have a problem. However, if youre going from light 2 a high gauge the bridge will raise and you will have 2 unscrew the back plate and tighten the screws that hold the bar in untill the bridge gets paralell. If you plan to stay in drop c for a while, you could readjust the bbar so that its j/ right in drop c.
Meh, I don't think heavier strings are gonna limit it too much. Unless you're getta like, 14s or something. Just ask them to set it up at the store after you buy it, shouldn't be a problem.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
it should be ok but i have had some weird problems with tunings like drop C because of ununiform string tension, youll need to adjust your trem springs if you plan on keeping it in drop c for most of your songs.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
im in the same boat..anyone know a site or diagram that properly shows you how to change it...i plan to play in cgcfad for a while..so i wish to set it up so it is just right for it? thanks
Well, I've gone as thick as 12-56 gauge on my floyd rose, in drop C. Its fine, you just gotta know how to set it up right, if not, seriously take it to a shop and have them do it, floyd roses are a bitch to set up EXACTLY right
Quote by d_byrne23
im in the same boat..anyone know a site or diagram that properly shows you how to change it...i plan to play in cgcfad for a while..so i wish to set it up so it is just right for it? thanks

Go to www.ibanezrules.com and then to the tech section. Everything you need should be there.
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust