Wow, that's pretty awesome. Keep up the good work!

Edit: Your other songs are awesome too; especially Stormcrow. Once again, *thumbs up*
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
Last edited by walkingonspikes at Jul 16, 2006,
Very cool.

I liked the electronic stuff you put in there and the playing was great.

Awesome.
Quote by Necrolust
You are to become a great solo guitarist , with a lot of fame , chicks ,

If we'd still be in the 80's - that is.

Going to crit yours now.
what that dude said ^

do you really want/need any critism from anyone??
Wow. Thats really good, and you did it all by yourself? The Recording quality is amazing. I like the lead guitar but even the back up instruments are really well done. Very powerful. haha I cant really think of anything to say that you need to work on!

heres my song

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394515
Excellent playing, as usual. Great phrasing, dynamics, tone...and everything else. A few questions, do you make these bt's with fruityloops?, And how did you work up your bend vibrato to be so good? I love the jazzy tone part, and those sweeps are just nuts. Great title too Keep 'em coming, your songs are always a great listen.

EDIT, If you get a chance can you crit my lil rock/shred thing I did for the top dog thread, its in the link in my sig, I'm not asking you to vote, it would just be nice to have a legitimate critique for one of these things.
Last edited by gtgram14 at Jul 17, 2006,
Great stuff. Tone is a bit...iffy. But I can't get much better. Just great.
Give mine a listen if you'd like. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395994
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
Incredible.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Thanks for commenting! I'll check your songs out.

Quote by gtgram14
Excellent playing, as usual. Great phrasing, dynamics, tone...and everything else. A few questions, do you make these bt's with fruityloops?, And how did you work up your bend vibrato to be so good? I love the jazzy tone part, and those sweeps are just nuts. Great title too Keep 'em coming, your songs are always a great listen.

EDIT, If you get a chance can you crit my lil rock/shred thing I did for the top dog thread, its in the link in my sig, I'm not asking you to vote, it would just be nice to have a legitimate critique for one of these things.

Yeah, I do my backings with FL Studio. lol is the bend vibrato good? Never gave too much thought about it.

I'll check your song out now.
love the whole egyptyian type theme thing in the begging, very very very nice clean shredding, excellent note choice, some of the shred licks were rather satch like, i loved em.
and that was some nice sweeping :-D i dont really like the part at like 3-3:30 or so, the clean part is pretty cool, nice chords :-D ooooh, very soulful too, has a very nice jazz feel to it. i dont think the backing fit on some parts though? overall pretty awesome song

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395563
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
fuk thats wierd, yet i want to listen to it more lol good riffs/solos. gets pretty creepy bout midway through and i think its great how it sortof blends into itself at points and comes out with another amazing solo. good work!
Incredible as usual. Nothing to really crit, except for really the tone. But other then that, it was really fucking awesome.

9.4/10
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

Yea, real nice job with this one. The sweeps are good as along with the rest of shredding in here. Great song and keep it up.
Quote by Godly Moose
Incredible as usual. Nothing to really crit, except for really the tone. But other then that, it was really fucking awesome.

9.4/10

Yeah, I know. It bothes me too. I'm investing into a new amp soon.
Cool song. The clean solo two-thirds way through is a nice touch (it was starting to feel a bit samey-soundy). The ending soloing is cool too. The only real "problem" I can see with this is that it's not all that dynamic, but still at least it's not just boring wanking. Just curious - how long have you been playing?
hey man thanks for the crit!.... i remember hearing one of your other songs and being very impressed, and this one did they same for me, i love the rythm guitar in the back over the solo it fits in well, and when the crash cymbals on the drums start splashing and it gets harder around the 1 minute mark was definitely a cool moment to me...i think you could almost bring out the rythm sections more in this song, but nothing wrong with it at all, the playing is flawless, and the intro/electronic little diddy is really pro and cool sounding, great job and thanks again!
This song is awesome , I dont have to say anything , but i think i've heard it before .... anyway , i dont have any advice , any commens , any crits cause the only thing i have to say is that it kicks ass . .
But i DO have to mention that I liked stormcrow best ! .

Take a look at my new song?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396962

EDIT: LOL , i have already posted a comment in the first page . :P i didnt remember.. take a look at my song anyway . :P
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Absolutly superb! Excelent guitar playing there, much better than what I could ever achieve!!! Tone was nice...only thing I found a little problem was the backup instruments, get a real drum kit in there mann!!!!! I didn't hear alot of bass guitar either. Great guitar work none the less.
Orophin
let me guess. you like steve vai. sorry. this is really great. you've obviously got chops and you went somewhere with the song that i didn't expect. great production quality - everything is very clear. i actually don't have much to say. i love how you change tones/atmosphere in the middle with the jazzy playing. that really caught my interest. it's just great playing, hands down. keep rockin, do that voodoo like you do.

crit? much appreciated: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395371
Wow. Pretty cool. Flawless playing. If I had to grasp at straws for a crit, I'd bring the rhythm/bass up in the mix.

When you get a chance, please give my first try a crit.

http://bobbydeal.dmusic.com
nice playing , bit of a rip off of John Petrucci's Tunnel Vision? :P
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
Thanks for all the replies guys! I was in Rome so I'm sorry I haven't checked any of those songs out. I'll get to it right away.
Wow, that's awesome, never heard anytime like it before. Finally somethign original, good work.
My Gear
Gibson SG Faded Cherry Special
Peavey Triple X 212 150W Combo
Line 6 Spider III Jam

"It's Better to Burn Out, Than Fade Away"
-Kurt Cobain