I just saw him live yesterday in Aarhus, and I gotta tell you guys: This fellow is so f*cking amazing!!
He just played with the best musicians (the drummer from Paul McCartney btw) and he played without a mistake!

The warm-up band (featuring Sting's son Joey) called ''Fictionplane'' was pretty awesome too.

Anyone like Sting or Fictionplane?
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
I liked Sting with The Police. His solo doesn't even compare to The Police.

Either way he's a great musician.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Sting is pretty sweet. Desert Rose is a really good song.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I love The Police and Sting is a great musician, but on his own...not quite the same, to say the least...
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
The Police is in my top 10 favorite bands and I have every official studio album. I also really like Sting's solo work. I have the album Ten Summoner's Tales and it is awesome.
Member #4 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
Police are pretty sweet. Do any of you guys remeber that thread in the pit with someone saying that sting stole every breath you take from the rapper?
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
That guy is a frickin' retarded piece of poop
Co founder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a queen obsessor pm me or me_and_my_esp to join!
Sting?

You,DownDark,need to eat shlt. Just eat horseshlt.

(don't sig this)
I was talking about the guy Tenacious Me was talking about
Quote by Tenacious Me
Police are pretty sweet. Do any of you guys remeber that thread in the pit with someone saying that sting stole every breath you take from the rapper?

Quote by DownDark
That guy is a frickin' retarded piece of poop

You do realize its a joke, right?

If you really want a piece of stolen material, listen first to "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin, and then listen to "In My Place" by Coldplay. Same beat, with an added effect.
Quote by deadhead313313
You do realize its a joke, right?

If you really want a piece of stolen material, listen first to "When the Levee Breaks" by Led Zeppelin, and then listen to "In My Place" by Coldplay. Same beat, with an added effect.

Let's not go down the stealing path with Led Zeppelin involved shall we?

But anyway, The Police were absolutely brilliant, and a lot of Sting's solo stuff is very good too. He's fantastic bass player and a hugely underrated songwriter. Love his stuff.
I love both Sting with the Police and Sting by himself. I don't think Sting gets enough credit for his solo work. It nearly rivals his work with the Police in my opinion.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by SomeEvilDude

Let's not go down the stealing path with Led Zeppelin involved shall we?

Yes, cuz we all know how well known they are for stealing stuff from Coldplay.

Either way though, Sting. Yeah, quite a bass player he is. Stuff with The Police was great, and he was a great adult-contemp. artist when he went solo.
Quote by DownDark
I was talking about the guy Tenacious Me was talking about

You must specify the next time you flame.
^OH SNAP!

Personally, I'm not a big fan of a lot of Sting's new stuff, the ethnic style and stuff.