About how long, constant running, full preamp volume would it take beforemy tubes die, and would playing my guitar help it die? (Bad stock tubes, need good replacing, parents wont let me till the old ones die..)
Tubes can go for like... 20 years before "diying"...

Just get a bb gun and shoot them
First of all, why won't your parents let you spend about £20 on new valves....

And are you just trying to make them die quick? Just smash them, tell your parents all valves do that when they're dead.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
First of all, why won't your parents let you spend about £20 on new valves....

And are you just trying to make them die quick? Just smash them, tell your parents all valves do that when they're dead.

Haha unfortunately, they spent alot of time talking with the dude in the store... while I was playing the amp. Plus I dont have any money to buy new ones (well, I do, and I've applied to a job but..)

And its not about buying them. They yelled at me about the warrenty when I took the pick guard off my Les Paul (I have big hands and kept hitting it)
hmm, can you maybe get the amp re-biased or something to get the stock ones sounding better? You would be surprised how much of a difference it can make in the nuances of tubes. I don't think you actually want to leave your amp on constantly to kill them, although that would kill them. It can't be beneficial to the life of other components to have it running 24/7. Also, you're not supposed to leave a tube amp unattended and powered up, if it shorts you want to be there to shut it down. What brand of tubes are they BTW, and what don't you like about them?

If by "bad" you meant something wrong with them, you should DEFINITELY have them replaced It can damage other components if you let it go and it has a major short or something.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Go to a store on the sly and ask them if they've got any tubes from demo models that've been in there for a while and if they'd let you have them for free/cheap. Switch them with yours.

I LOL'd at the title.
Well, it's supposedly autobiasing, but I know that's just a fancier way of saying it has fixed bias for EL34s. The problem with the stock tubes is that they dont break up properly, or fast enough. And when they do they sound like dirt. My friend owns the same amp, and I played it using the same guitar and same cable, and it sounded alot warmer and smoother, and I could get that tube distortion sound. He said he had JJ's in it.
Just start saving up. Tubes aren't really THAT expensive. How long could it possibly take?