ok heres my 2 choices of what I might do for my next guitar.

1) buy a jackson rr3 and leave it stock

2) buy a jackson X series RX10D and replace the pups with emg 81/60

the trems on both are the same

so what do you think i should do?

jackson rr3
http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2913000586

jackson X series RX10D
http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2911400526

by the way i play alot of thrash/death metal
check out my horse. my horse is amazing.
The RR3 has real Duncans while the RX10D other ones are Duncan designed. The RR3 has the input jack on the upper horn which is extremely good if you're gonna' sit down when playing, the RX10D has it on the lower horn which will get in the way. The RR3 has a tone knob whilst the RX10D doesnt.

Edit: remember this:
EMG's have bad cleans.
They perform their best with a tube amp.
EMG's in alder will be very bright.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Last edited by altarofdemise at Jul 16, 2006,
Quote by altarofdemise
The RR3 has real Duncans while the RX10D other ones are Duncan designed. The RR3 has the input jack on the upper horn which is extremely good if you're gonna' sit down when playing, the RX10D has it on the lower horn which will get in the way. The RR3 has a tone knob whilst the RX10D doesnt.

thats why im replacing the pups if i get the rx10d
I suggest getting another high output pickup. Like a Dimarzio X2N or something.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
would it be better to get seymour duncan sh-8 invader in the bridge instead of getting emg 81 in the bridge? (for the RX10D)