i recently ordered a Behringer BX1200....much to my dismay, i found out just after i ordered that it has been discontinued. The website i ordered from has upgraded me to a Behringer BXL 1800, which has a 7 band graphic EQ, something im not used to using....if anyone has any tips regarding how to set it up for the best sound they would be much appreciated.

Cheers
well if you're used to a 3 band EQ, just imagine that now you have 4 more settings inbetween.

the best way to get YOUR sound is through fiddling around with it, not asking us, as we like different tones than what you like.
just fiddle with the sliders. set them neutral, and if you know the frequencies from your 3 band, get those close to your settings, and than shape your sound around it
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I think its:

Bass - far right slide
Mid - Middle slide
Treble - Far left

Just think all the others are slowly building towards it........or use iTunes if u have it to some settings
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
Quote by pandathe3
I think its:

Bass - far right slide
Mid - Middle slide
Treble - Far left

Just think all the others are slowly building towards it........or use iTunes if u have it to some settings

haha Itunes is how i set mine, i use the "acoustic" setting...
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Quote by pandathe3
I think its:

Bass - far right slide
Mid - Middle slide
Treble - Far left

bass is far left and treble is far right
i only wear black until they invent a darker colour

everyone is sh*t....were just all at different levels of sh*t