Now I've been playing for a year and half now, and it's getting frustrating not being able to do this.

|-5-----------
|-5-------
|-5-------
|-3------
Lets say the first part was 3555. It's haunted me for a long time. I usually have to avoid songs with this.

Please help, I'm sure someone out there understands the question. I just can't figure out the fingering.

Help, PLEASE!
you barre with your index finger on 3 (or whatever fret you want) and your ring finger on 5 (or 2 frets up from whatever frent you picked for your index finger). it's tough at first, but once you build up strenght its not too hard.
3 index finger 5 5 5 ring finger so it's almost like a barre chord with two fingers thats how id play it.
bar the 5's with your middle finger and then reach with your index finger or whatever to get the

4-   |-5-----------
3-   |-5-------
2-   |-5-------
1-   |-3------

1 = index (you barre with your index)  2 = middle  3 = ring  4 = pinky

its like playing a "b" or a# i use index and pinky then switch to ring finger if pinky gets tired
Quote by roryp15
3 index finger 5 5 5 ring finger so it's almost like a barre chord with two fingers thats how id play it.

Thank you very much. This seems to be the easiest.

I tried to barre with my middle finger, and felt like my index would snap.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I barre the 3's with my Index and play the five's with my ring finger.

I have large hands.

This is good, but it's hard to get a good sound out of the last 5.
Quote by Mattitude V1
This is good, but it's hard to get a good sound out of the last 5.

I had that problem too. (I had problems with all Barre Chords.) I just fingered it until I got the desired sound, and then repeated. (Pluck each string to see if it rings.)

With practice you should get that note to ring out better and your wrist will have more stamina.
do this, with ur 3rd finger barre the 5's and with ur index finger hold the 3
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks