Well I went into the music store today and tried a peavy bandit 112. And the distortion was killer. The clean was ok. I just wanted to know what are your thoughts on this amp
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

no, this was the only one that looked like it could do my job for my price range. everything else was smaller
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

well, this might not help too much, but i was at church, and i noticed they had one just sitting there, and it looked pretty cool. i wished i had my guitar to try it out, but i didnt.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by el_strato
well, this might not help too much, but i was at church, and i noticed they had one just sitting there, and it looked pretty cool. i wished i had my guitar to try it out, but i didnt.

Haha he saw one in a church! It's a sign!
Love is not a victory march.
So no ones had any real experience with this amp
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

this amp doesnt have fx
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Stick with your vox.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I used to have a Bandit 112 and I absolutely loved it. Mind you,it was before the Transtube models.I haven't had much experience with those so I can't offer any solid advice other than to get one of the older ones. The distortion was awesome but the clean channel left alot to be desired. To me it was a great amp but everyone has their own preferences.
You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
Provided its the transtube series, i say stick with it. The distortion is pretty good, although its hard to tweak it to get it perfect - well for me anyways. But i don't see the problem with it. Better than a MG at least..

How much?
If you like it, buy it!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I've got one and I can't fault it for the price. The next time I'm in the market for an amp etc I'd look at a peavy first just on the strength of the bandit.....
Well, I tried it out, and I quite liked it. I also heard a lot of good things about it, considering it's solid state...
If you like it, go for it.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I played a Bandit Transtube for about 6 years. Despite having traded it in towards a 5150, and subsequently bought my El Diablo, I still miss that amp. 2 years after getting rid of it, I will still say that it's easily one of, if not THE best solid state combo I've ever had the pleasure of plugging into.

In terms of TRUE features (not talking about substandard digital effects, multi-amp modelling, etc..), it's about as versatile and 'pro' as you can possibly get with even comparable SS / hybrid amps costing twice as much. This amp has everything a home, studio, or gigging musician could possibly need. It has enough different voicings (2 clean, 3 distorted) to suit any style of music, and enough inputs, outputs, loops, etc to fill any need.

The only down side is that the clean channel is a little bland. It's not bad, and it doesn't distort or anything like that, but doesn't seem as 'lively' as other amps. Although that's a shortcoming that's easily remedied with a chorus pedal either in front of the amp or in the loop.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Thanks for the input. But this thing is solid state? I thought it was one of those hybrids. Cuz it does have the "T" Dynamics that really helps the sound.
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

100% solid state. The T-Dynamics is a control that's meant to emulate the effect of tube dynamics. Essentially, turning up this setting at lower volumes give more simulated 'power amp growl' to the tone. In my experience, it was best to start with the amp at a low volume (post at about 1) and the T-Dynamics at about 70%. As you increase the amp volume, you decrease the T-Dynamics proportionally to the increase in volume to maintain the same tone at higher levels.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

I've heard quite a few stories of them breaking down. As far as sound goes though, they sound pretty good for a SS amp. Can't go wrong for the price...unless of course it farts out on you.
My Gear:

Guitars
Squier Affinity Stratocaster w/ SD Hot Rails (Bridge)
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Amps
Peavey Studio Pro 112
VOX AD50VT Valvetronix
Ross Fame Series Bass 50

Effects
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay
In my experience with Peavey - and I (ab)used Peavey for many years - they're built like tanks and will take incredible amounts of punishment and still operate flawlessly.

i love my bandit 112!!! you should get one of them they are pretty loud, it would survive nuclear bombs and has good dist, if you want effects get some pedals
ibanez rg370dx (Crunchlab/Area 58/Liquifire)
ibanez rgr320ex (EMG 81/85)
ibanez grx20 (Super 3/PAF PRO)
ibanez gsr205 bass
randall rh150 head
avatar 2x12 contemporary cab (GK-100's)
boss GT8
ibanez weeping demon wah
line 6 ux1
Your Vox is a step up from the Bandit...
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

hey i own that amp is pretty good. for me it sounds ok but I know there are better things but hey its pretty good it haves a nice LOUD distortion and when I say its loud i mean it man its good enough for studio gigs or practice ..i could recommend it to U..and everyone.
EC-50 /emg 85 on neck
Digitech Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion
Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer Overdrive
Peavey Bandit 112