Hey, I wonder if there's any good website/place to compare sound clips with different wood materials
I know there's pretty big difference in the tone but I just want to check 'em out and see what I like the most

thx in advance
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

you could go to a guitar shop and try out some different wood types...thats probably the best way
http://www.ratcliffe.co.za/articles/bodywoods.shtml heres a good guide to different woods, im not sure how well sound clips would help because there are so many other variable to tone and rood is actually a relatively minor one compared to the amp and pickups. Id reccomend you actually try different wood/pickup combinations with the setup you plan on using to really get a good feel for what wood works best for you.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I meant it the way that its the exactly same amp with same EQ and same pickups, just different body material
I know its hard to find that kind of place, thats why I asked
I know the tone difference is minor compared to amp & pickups
but because there is so much stuff about
"no that wood sucks, I'd get mahogany instead, no its bad, yes thats the best"

I just want to hear the difference in real, not just words
but thx anyway
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

well the other thing is certain piclups work better with certain woods. So really you just need to try out guitars with different wood/pickup combos and see whats best for you.

Last.fm
^ lol i remember that line nice sig, kid

doesnt body thickness and shape have to do with it too?
thickness has an effect on sustain mostly from my experience. Shape on a solid body doesnt really affect the tone all that much, it will on a hollow or semi-hollow guitar though.

Last.fm