Does anyone know of any website let sells these, i wanna spell "Hero", and i want em online, i have a strat so it must fit a strat.

Note: I'm talkin about a single letter, not "Hero" all in one sticker

TY
Quote by timi_hendrix
Duct Tape.

Frank Iero of MCR has stickers, i wonder where he got em, i tried duct tape, im not usin it, i want a vinyl
Any hardware stores - you can get like individual letters and numbers for stickingo on your door. B&Q and places.
since the blues mafia wont have me

founding member of ug blues rock and southern rock mafia pm me to join
Quote by onenakfaplease
Any hardware stores - you can get like individual letters and numbers for stickingo on your door. B&Q and places.

that won't hurt the guitar?
They probably will, but it is possible to clean sticker gunk off. It takes a while though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
SRV used mailbox letters, you can get them at hardware stores.

edit: a little rubbing alcohol takes the sticker gunk off of a guitar, and from what i can see doesnt hurt the finish.
Quote by sempri_fi
SRV used mailbox letters, you can get them at hardware stores.

mailbox letters??!?!? holy hell, thats weird, but i might get them, does anyone know of stickers made EXACTLY for guitars, if not i'll just get mailbox letters, and timi, define "damaged"
see, mailbox letters are super durable, problably because the go on a mailbox which is typically outside in the sun, rain, tempurature changes ect. but on a guitar a sticker only has to worry about a pick and groupies.
I've heard mailbox letters, but I also heard SRV used some kind of truck stickers.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
SPACE TAPE!!11!!1

That''s what EVH used
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
^ i like that 123 stickers place, but how do i order each seprate letter, plus damn thats a lot, mailbox letters would not be that much
Why do you want to order them online? You could go to the hardware store or like Office Max and get a sheet of letters right then and there for like 5 bucks.
Quote by Slavik
Why do you want to order them online? You could go to the hardware store or like Office Max and get a sheet of letters right then and there for like 5 bucks.

how big are they? i need em 2 inches tall and like 1 inch across
Ok, fyi there are no guitar sticker, now those simple vinyl sticker letters for boats and mailboxes and such will work. But if you ever want to take em off you might have a hard time, goo off or whatever shodu lget that stuff off.

And does it really matter how big it is? cna't yo ujsut go to your local walmart or whatnot supply store and browse through em and see which ones would work. Either that or you cna call u pa custom vinyl shop and get them to make a set for you. But it'd def cost more.