what is the skinny on this amp....good or not.....i think its a tube since its called valvtronox.......is it a good gigging amp?........do you get the bang for your buck
dont get it, its just a head version of the 50w with an fx loop. Only one tube unlike the AD60vt head, less models than the 60vt aswell.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
then what would u recomend to get ive asked everyone...i have a marshall mg100dfx i want to get rid of it....i considerd a line6 spider 2 212 but then people steard me away from that...they said go to a vox valvtronix....i want a good amp with a heavy punch like atreyu hardcore grunge.....yet with a clean tone......what should i get
Dude, do NOT purchase a Vox valvetronix! It's a hybrid amp which isn't very good AT all! My rhythm guitarist has one, and he didn't cut through OR sound nice... If I were you, i'd buy a small ALL VALVE combo, for example a Laney VC30, or a Peavey Classic 30. We're talking about 150-200 more than the spider, but we are also talking a sweet amplifier!
Quote by prsmarshallmg
but will these give me the distortion i want i want almost a metal sound but still clean

The Peavey would be best for you, or the lower wattage Traynors.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Roland Cube
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Look at the low wattage Traynors with an overdrive. I'm telling you they are sweet amps.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
Quote by StratRat13
Look at the low wattage Traynors with an overdrive. I'm telling you they are sweet amps.

+1.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30