bought live in a dive

great stuff and they sound just as angry as they did back in the day, pity it's on fat...
They are fukkin Amazing live. I saw them with Leftover Crack and I almost gave them BJ's.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
too much info

would anyone say they touched the album up in the stufio afterwards?
Quote by JohnnyNapalm
They are fukkin Amazing live. I saw them with Leftover Crack and I almost gave them BJ's.

Ha. I saw LoC in Richmond, VA one day and then Subhumans in Baltimore, MD the next day... close to the same thing? Subhumans played with caustic christ on that date instead of LoC for some reason and LoC played with green goblin project (bleh), monster squad (bleh) and action (huzzah).
Quote by ss311
bought live in a dive

great stuff and they sound just as angry as they did back in the day, pity it's on fat...

wasn't lucky enough to seem em with LoC but they came here recently with AGT (a mixed 'blessing').
Great band-- made a nice speech about the bodyshop, SUV's/America's oil addiction, and hot topic.
Cheers to Dick.
"EVERYTHING THAT IS, IS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S ALLOWED TO BE"
why do some many people like this band. I gave them a chance and I think they suck. Citizen Fish are a bit better... at least they still play basement shows.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
dave, you can't judge whether you like them on where they play!
I listened to them and I think they suck... and it sucks that they don't play basement shows, because basement shows are the ****.

Are you going to see Japanther in Cyprus?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Fair play if you don't like the music then. When are they coming? I'm in Scotland till August 30.