You guys are probably tired of B-52 threads, but I'm wanting good reviews on a cab. I was In then new Guitar Center today and I stumbled upon a B-52 AT-100. I played it a little bit, but it was too loud in there to get alot out of my time on it. My main questionis about the cab that was with it, the AT 412.

My main worry about the cab was that it was $400, and then I looked on MF when I got home and saw "4, 120W, custom made, heavy duty speakers" and that's when I started getting concerned about the quality. Anybody here have one? If so, how is the low end? Does it have good clarity? How well is it built?

I've been lusting over a Framus Cobra for a while now, and realize that it will probably be a while before I will be able to even think about one. So I was hoping that this (the AT-100) would be a good solution until I can afford one. Thanks.
Guitar Center Lubbock?
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
Crazy stuff huh. B-52 is very good for the price. The bottom end's not too tight but it has great highs and mids.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
^Yeah, I'm glad we finally got one, where are you from?

Is there any reason that not alot of people play them? Just because they're not a big company I guess?
I live in Lubbock, and yeah alot of people need big brand names to feel good about gear.