ok my birthdays coming up and i want a multi effects which one should i ask for
Boss = £285
Korg = £149
Pod XT = £299

price does matter too expensive and my rents wont buy me unless im sure its worth the buck so im lookin mainly at the korg
Quote by bobman20
ok my birthdays coming up and i want a multi effects which one should i ask for
Boss = £285
Korg = £149
Pod XT = £299

price does matter too expensive and my rents wont buy me unless im sure its worth the buck so im lookin mainly at the korg

I would go with the PODXTL, its one cool little pedalboard.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
the reviews of it do seem to praise it alot and it does seem pretty awesome
it is quite expensive tho is the onli thing so ill have to be extra nice to me rents
Awesome, and fairly complicated, but once you get it down it should be great.
Agile Al-3000 prestige, Carvin V3 half stack, Fender 75, Line 6 spider 112, roland microcube, JT serpent, JT Sg Custom, Washburn D-100, PODXTL, Monster Powerconditioner, George L's cords
ALL MY POSTS ARE *MY OPINION* GO HOME TROLLS!
thanks johnson im quite a smart lad so should be able to get it workin like a dream
^Read my post in your other thread about the boss gt-8 and the pod xtl. Also, try not to make so many threads about the same topic.
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv
POD XTL!!

i have one and i freakin' love it. does everything and more than you'd expect. through a PA that is.....
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
GNX 4 or GNX 3000 gets my vote... i ended up buying one after a 2 hour demo i saw. after that i researched for like 4 weeks, and ended up getting the gnx3000... It rocks..

here's a link to a webpage dedicated to gnx 3000 users that post their music for all to hear. http://www.digitech.com/soundcomm/guitar_list_music.asp?productid=215
B-52 AT-100 2X12 amp
Yamaha
gibson LP
Epi LP
Strat Knockoff
GNX3000
TS7 Tubscreamer
Various other pedals
deffinetly go with the GNX 3, 3000, 4000 or what ever one you want...i was originally going to go witht eh pod and the gnx sounds so much more real and less digital. plus the pod only sounds its greatest through pa. deffinetly go witha gnx

the 3000 btw has usb for computer recording... easier interface then pod.
i dont like digitech pedals but u say that the pod is onli gd through PA will it sound **** through my amp then and i know my amp is **** but i got it for £130 (MG100DFX) i want to know which will sound better cause u see i like the idea of downloading other ppls effects onto the POD im sure ill love it and next year when i have a job i am going to buy a new amp and decent seperates but the POD will suffice till then
POD is really cool. Could be better. Depending on what style you play you might have to get an upgrade. I've heard allot of good things about the Boss one but I've never played it.
"ya see baseball got it all wrong...a man with four balls can't walk"