sry guys i have to make another thread about this since i will be going to a local guitar shop tomorrow morning, where the prices will most likely be cheaper than guitar center or musicians friend. i want to get a very cheap acoustic, im talking 100 bucks at the very most since i just bought a new electric. any suggestions? i will just be using it for like 1/3 or 1/4 of my songs that i play and will probably take it to family party gathering type things and junk, so it doenst need to be anything great. thanks.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
try all/several of the ones that are under $100 and decide afterward....... thats what you'd do if you had my logic, bad or good, its my logic.....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Last edited by Good Riddance at Jul 16, 2006,
i was just wondering if u guys have heard ne thing decent about a really cheap acoustic
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Cort guitars aren't bad I think around 100 or so.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Rogue guitars are nice for the price. You may have to order one though.
*My Gear*

Schecter S-1
Fender MIM Strat (soon to be hotrodded)
Fender Acoustic/electric
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
sry guys i have to make another thread about this since i will be going to a local guitar shop tomorrow morning, where the prices will most likely be cheaper than guitar center or musicians friend. i want to get a very cheap acoustic, im talking 100 bucks at the very most since i just bought a new electric. any suggestions? i will just be using it for like 1/3 or 1/4 of my songs that i play and will probably take it to family party gathering type things and junk, so it doenst need to be anything great. thanks.

this is the electric section of the forums
i know but u guys are more helpful than the acoustic forum
Lunatics on pogo sticks
since youre going to the shop just try everything you can afford and see what you like.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm