okay so i like jagstangs and then i saw a jazzmaster and today i saw a toronado and to ME they are all the same bodies so can you tell me what the difference is
please im confused and please be detailled. thanks bye.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
The pickups, and probably the tuners and bridges.
I'm not an expert with Fenders
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
well sorry buit im nto to detailed abotu this stuff so i failed that request for you, but the sounds they make are probably different......
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
the pickups and sound is different, the jagmaster/jazzmaster is a jaguar body, the cyclone/tornado is a mustang body, while the Jagstang is a mix of a mustang and jaguar. (the left half being jaguar and the right half being mustang.) also the jagstang has a different rounded cut at the bottome of the guitar that no other style body has.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

they all have slight variations in them
the body of a toronado is rounder than a jazzmaster etc...

look at fender's site

kurt beat me to it.
the body of the Jazzmaster and the Jaguar are the same. The Jaguar has different pickups, more control switches, a shorter scale, and a different bridge (but the trem system is the same.) The Tornado is a completely different body, electronics, and bridge.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
The Jazzmaster was the original it has a warm sound and a "dynamic" vibrato (it bends easier)

The Jaguar is a Jazzmaster that has more biting pups, and a shorter scale.

the Duosonic/ mustang/ other variations add an updated trem, and pups. thinner somewhat reshaped body smaller scale.

the jagstang is a blend of a Mustang and a Jaguar. (Kurt Cobain created this) it has a reshaped body, and a humbucker in the bridge. it has the mustang vibrato, and the jaguar/ jazzmaster scale/ basc body shape.

The tornado is completely different from any of the others except a slightly similar shape.

the cyclone is a modern Mustang with different combos of pups and a strat bridge.
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Last edited by Ranger01 at Jul 16, 2006,