Yeah today i tried one on an amp, turned the volume al the way up and drive all the way down, it didnt make a snigle difference!! was i doing something wrong?
I'm my DS1 I was told to put the tone up all the way, volume at half, and distortion at 7 of 10.

the tone must be higher than the distortion...

I was also told to kill the tone on the guitar.

from there is just some EQing on the mixer to get that good distortion sound.
Try raising the gain a tad. I raise my level to max and then put the gain on probably 2/10. It gives my amp that extra little crunch.
Gain down, level up, tone wherever, you'll def. hear a difference.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
you're trying it with the jcm900? is that an slx model (the one with the extra preamp tube gain stage, not diode clipping?)? if not, that might be the problem.

Oh, and don't set the drive to 0- maybe about 1...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?