Ok I live in a small town in Ohio called Logan. But i managed to pull together a band. Me on bass my friend josh on guitar (who has just started out but was all i could get and i want to help him progress you know) an amazing drummer tylor and a pretty good lead guitarist seth. are problem is tylor, josh, and I all like to have a good time but when it comes to practice we get more serious about writing but still good around and all seth can do is goof off we are young 13 and 14 but we have written decent music and have played at the diamond fest. but seth always messes up and never practices and just acts better than everyone when really i play guitar better than him so i dont know what to do hes always like "i dont have to practice" then next practice he knows NOTHING!and i have no idea what to do help plz
Member #17 of the RHCP & John Frusciante UG fanclub

Member #52 of the Fender Armada
Slap that bitch. That'll teach him his lesson and he'll start practicing.

Or own him on guitar.
Yea I know but my grade the grade above me and the grade below me are in the RAP GENERATION and he is one of my best friends so its harder than that but i could slap him like the bitch he is lol any more advice

You should first learn how to properly construct an English sentence, then work with your guitarist and have him buckle down.
Do you need two guitarists?
You might be able to play for a while with just the four of you until you
find a guitarist that isn's a ****!
yes i need two guitarist, paul87 I can construct an english sentence i'm on a internet forum im not to worried about correct english.

We still have to read your damn post twice...

Get a new guitarist or tell the current lead guy to start doing something.
Looking for my India/Django.
Quote by Harmonystrat
yes i need two guitarist, paul87 I can construct an english sentence i'm on a internet forum im not to worried about correct english.

Can't you play rhythm and lead? There will be less stress for you.
I could but hes my best friend and we get along fine outside of practice.But when the door closes its like we hate each other and I cant really kick him out

Quote by Harmonystrat
I could but hes my best friend and we get along fine outside of practice.But when the door closes its like we hate each other and I cant really kick him out

hmmm...that's funny b/c my friend and I can be similar to that sometimes. I know what you mean. It's probably a matter of control with your buddy.