Im new to this whole guitar thing, im not even sure as to wether or not this is the right forum, but im gonna ask anyways.

Im looking for something that will give a very deep and aggressive distortion.
id love to find out what Bloodbath uses for their music, if you dont know the sound here's a link: http://bloodbath.biz/wttg2.mp3 the other one im after can be found here
http://www.kodeen.com/music/kodeen-me_myself_and_them.mp3

As pf now i have a Digitech Death Metal pedal but its just not cutting it for me.

thanks to anyone who responds, i appreciate the help
amp > EVERYTHING YOU OWN what amp do you use?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i didnt listen to the music because im lazy. but i know that Boss makes some great pedals. Check out the md-2 or mt-2
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
^Do not
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Get a Line 6 Spider II amp. It's got an assload of distortion built in. If you want a good pedal, get a Boss Metal Zone (MT-2). You can get some wicked tones with that. As for the guitar, anything from an Ibanez-Gibson-schecter-jackson-if ur lucky a customized guitar will do.
Quote by the spiker
Get a Line 6 Spider II amp. It's got an assload of distortion built in. If you want a good pedal, get a Boss Metal Zone (MT-2). You can get some wicked tones with that. As for the guitar, anything from an Ibanez-Gibson-schecter-jackson-if ur lucky a customized guitar will do.

Quote by the spiker
Get a Line 6 Spider II amp and....

why would he want THAT digital peice o crap?
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns