Real or fake?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/BC-RICH-BICH-NECK-THRU-Spider-Web-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ190006999783QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Even if it is a BC Rich, its only $30.00

I dont know if its real or fake because of the "Buy It Now" price. Most fakes dont a "Buy It Now" price.
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
that one looks real to me. It doesnt really have any signs of being a fake.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
it has a reserve so it has to reach a certain price before its sold, so itll cost more than 30$ to win it.
but see...the buy it now? 384 and 499...there is , without a doubt, a reserve price the bid, like if you bid 30 on the second you fuond, it will say reserve not yet met...meaning you didnt bid enough to win, which is most likely goin to be around 200 for th eseond, and 300 for the first one you foudn...just a thought!
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
Oh, ****. I thought I got so lucky.

How would I know what the reserve is?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
It's worse pissing when you come in from the really cold weather and your penis has shrunken to the size of a coffee stir straw and the piss feels like the blast from a super soaker.
Last edited by altarofdemise at Jul 16, 2006,
Quote by altarofdemise
Oh, ****. I thought I got so lucky.

How would I know what the reserve is?

That's the point of the reserve... you don't. You have to bid until you reach it. It is a fail-safe for the seller so in case his item gets like 1 bid, it doesn't go for pennies.
But he can choose a starting bid. Doesnt he know that?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
Quote by altarofdemise
Real or fake?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/BC-RICH-BICH-NECK-THRU-Spider-Web-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ190006999783QQihZ009QQcategoryZ33035QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Even if it is a BC Rich, its only $30.00

I dont know if its real or fake because of the "Buy It Now" price. Most fakes dont a "Buy It Now" price.

you dont use ebay that much do you...?
people put up a reserve price, for example:

the starting bid could be 5 cents, but the reserve could be 500 dollars. that means that the LOWEST POSSIBLE amount of money you could bid for would be 500 dollars, not 5 cents. get it?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
No I never use eBay. He does know he could make the starting bid higher eh?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
yeah thats the point... they put up a really low starting bid like for 10 bucks just to make you look at the item... but when you try to bid for 10 bucks, itll say that you have not met the reserve price.

ebay is, in all honestly, cheap.

edit: [size="3 VERY cheap.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Thats stupid.
Quote by DoTheEvolution