mxtabs.net one of the or the best tab sites around. but it was shut down because some body got mad. news flash there are tons of other tab sites out there, yet they only shut down one.... i want my tab site back because there just isn't another one as good out there. does anyone else want justace to the tab sites?? anyone no how to get this????????????????plz plz
this is a tab site. try 911 tabs. com
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Damn, I was drawn into this thread thinking that the title "Tab Justice" implied something about creating a Justice League-themed background skin. Now you've immensely disappointed me.
UG actually pays for the licensing/copyright fees or whatever you call it for their tabs. MX didn't, so they got shut down.
Plus there's not really much MX had that UG doesn't; as far as tabs go, anyway. In fact, UG's massively better, if you ask me.
If you can't find a specific tab here, try Googling it. There's also a "Tab Talk" forum here, in which you can request tabs to be either found or made. If you can't find it on UG, chances are you can make it come into existence by requesting it on UG.
Summary: Didn't you learn Einstein's tab site theory in high school? UG>MX. MX is over. Get over it.