|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by Sendrith
check fender website maybe?

what part, cos it would say on the main page, but it has the new highway one

EDIT: Not in news section XI
Last edited by Arlabester at Jul 16, 2006,
sorry for the double post, its like 1:00 here too lazy to click, could it be a discontinuation of some colors? i rlly want feed back i *might* get one in the future
I've never seen anyone with one so i'd assume it isn't selling very well. Although that doesn't manage to explain that SoCal Strat piece of crap...
I've got one and it was a real mission to find a place that actually sells them and has them in stock to be delivered in the UK (American sites seemed to have them but would charge the earth for UK delivery). From what I could gather stocks seemed to be pretty low everywhere (it literally took months for mine, a blue one, to come through after ordering) and apparently some colours are rarer than others - red and bronze being the easier to get hold of. One place, gak.co.uk told me that they were being discontinued and that's why they were out of stock but the place I eventually got it from seems to have stock from time to time.

As for feedback it's a pretty decent guitar, not really comparable to a Les Paul sound-wise because it has less of a bite that you get from a Gibson and more of a growl (if that makes sense). I feel that it's more playable as well because the neck's not as chunky as a Les Paul (which I like). Review that might be of use: Here
Quote by Arlabester
ROFL ripoff of a les paul, thats a ****ing good one

He was serious, and it IS a ripoff.
It doesn't look like a LP at all...

They're still on the Fender and Musician's Friend sites, so I'd think they weren't discontinued.
Quote by codybcool
I've never seen anyone with one so i'd assume it isn't selling very well. Although that doesn't manage to explain that SoCal Strat piece of crap...

Dude, that guitar is awesome.
it's possible that that model is discontinued, and maybe the next years model has like differnt paintjobs, or maybe i don't know wtf i'm talking about
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by seek_&_destroy
it's possible that that model is discontinued, and maybe the next years model has like differnt paintjobs, or maybe i don't know wtf i'm talking about

Actually now I think of it I seem to remember reading that they're discontinuing the current paint-style and the new ones won't have the Starsky and Hutch-esque stripes.
They should make a reissue of the 1966 Jaguar but add some modifications to it. That guitar was sexy as mother****er.
Sent from my iPad.