I'm lookin' at buying either a new MESA/Boogie F-50, or a Rect-O-Verb. My nearest dealar is a couple hours away...what are the prices on these things??
hmm...well...i want to say alot....but..i dont know if that says much at all
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
^Yes it does.
But their low-end discontinued series go for a decent price on ebay
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by egzwygart
I'm lookin' at buying either a new MESA/Boogie F-50, or a Rect-O-Verb. My nearest dealar is a couple hours away...what are the prices on these things??

The F-50 Combo is 1099 + tax. The rectoverb is much more.... I think its around 1479 but I cant recall.

I bought an F-50 a year and a half ago maybe and the price is the same. All places will sell it for the same exact price. If you are set on the F-50 and want to save a little cash.....

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394785
Last edited by philter25 at Jul 17, 2006,
Why dont you call the stores and ask?
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

^Yea, do that.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Cmogi10
Why dont you call the stores and ask?
Because Mesa regulates their prices. Each store should sell the same amp, as long as it is new, for the same exact price.

The only time you will get a discount on a Mesa item from a retailer is if the amp is still new but it is being discontinued.
^ I got my Triple Recto and Mesa cab brand new IN THE BOX for $2100...are Triples and Standard Recto cabs discontued?

No, you just got to wheel and deal.
So? You can get your answer in three minutes by calling the store.
And it will be the right answer.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Quote by Blinded0n1sidE
^ I got my Triple Recto and Mesa cab brand new IN THE BOX for $2100...are Triples and Standard Recto cabs discontued?

No, you just got to wheel and deal.

I have gotten discounts on the cabinets, never on the amps.