For me, it's Kataklysm. I don't really like them a whole lot on recordings, but they were incredible live.
I can actually like just about any band live, as long as they're tight. Doesn't matter the genre.

I'll just say Anthrax. I used to like them quite a bit but I haven't been fond of them now for quite a while. I saw them with Gigantour and I ended up liking them alot suprisingly. I figured I'd get back into their music but it didn't really work out.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
to be quite honest, i wouldnt go to their concerts if i didnt like their albums/recordings
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
Quote by GuitarSacrifice
to be quite honest, i wouldnt go to their concerts if i didnt like their albums/recordings

You know, not that they could be, like opening for someone. You know, like how bands tour together and stuff? Yeah.

Cephalic Carnage for me. The CD's are meh, but the live show is nuts.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I don't know, I find it quite easy to get into a live show, so any metal band who I dont like who is playing tight and well I can usually get into.

I don't really know who to say, so I will just say Th Haunted. I dont know much of their stuff on CD, but live they put on a storming show.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by kirkisking
A crapload of goregrind bands.

Must be a biatch to travel by plane (or boat, lol) everytime you want to see a non-local band
I couldn't imagine that a lot of bands went to Guam on their tour
-------------------
As for me, yeah, I can enjoy most tight METAL bands live for a while, even if I don't like to listen to their cd's
Last edited by -Alek- at Jul 17, 2006,
Quote by -Alek-
Must be a biatch to travel by plane (or boat, lol) everytime you want to see a non-local band
I couldn't imagine that a lot of bands went to Guam on their tour
-------------------
As for me, yeah, I can enjoy most tight METAL bands live for a while, even if I don't like to listen to their cd's

Yeah lol. Everytime I go to the states, I take every chance I can get. Like last April on the Masters of Chaos tour. lol
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Mortorhead. I never ever listen to their albums, but I really enjoyed their live show.
Read my post. Not this.
strapping young lad.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
turbo negro.... i mean they suck, but i saw them supporting maiden and i couldnt stop laughing.... funny stuff.
why do kamakazi pilots wear helmets?