Does anyone else listen to 311? I just recently discovered them and i'm really enjoying them at the moment. I'm considering getting one of their albums but don't know which one to get first, any suggestions?
i just got there greatest hits, there pretty good. very different but its the way music should be going, away from this emo punk bs
I have From Chaos and Evolver, but I'm not a big fan of them anyways. So I'm not fond of either of the cds.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
yeah, big pot smokin band too...they have an album called Hempilations...
"Acid was my favorite drug, it expanded my mind, when I was on acid, I realized a lot of things...like butter is way better than margarine, I saw through the bullshit"-Mitch Hedberg

when asked the uses of a pick
Quote by 4e574e57363g
masturbation device
Quote by Morrison_lizard
yeah, big pot smokin band too...they have an album called Hempilations...

no they don't, it's a compilation. 311 is an awesome band!!!
I used to listen to them back in the day... the self titled album.. or else known as the blue album i believe.. one of..if not, their best
I used to worship them but their newest stuff just hasn't given me the same feeling - great band though. Just wish they would change it up more.

(((((((((( Zildjian )))))))))
(((((((((( Listening to : But It's Better If You Do by Panic! At The Disco
(((((((((( http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/15697360 ))))))))))
Quote by willtheworld
honestly 311 are the best band around. the ONLY band worth mentioning

Dont post sublIminal mEssages
Such a great style. Such a great band.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
^
Pretty much the same thing here, but then I saw them live for the first time and then that's when I started buying their albums like crazy.
Dont post sublIminal mEssages
well i haven't seen them live on account of me living in Australia but i am thinking of jetting over there to catch them
i love 311. they blend a lot of styles which makes them sound good. P-nut is one amazing bassist and so is the drummer. i got soundsystem and i can't stop listening to it
Quote by sk8erbassist666
i love 311. they blend a lot of styles which makes them sound good. P-nut is one amazing bassist and so is the drummer. i got soundsystem and i can't stop listening to it

theres even a nice guitar solo on the song "sweet" from 311 (their self titled album)
as well as some dick drumming on a few of the tracks