so I bought some new amps... 4 total - 1 is a Frontman 15R, 1 is an UNKNOWN 5-watt Tube Amp as there apparently is no name on it anywhere (inside or out)

anyone recognize it?

Another is a NEAR MINT Ace Tone Duetto:

Apparently a small wattage (8" speaker) Tube Amp from the 60's - funny thing is searching for it yields NOTHING - no Ace Tone's - No Duetto... It appears to be made in Japan and Ace Tone was started by the same Japanese Guy who later went on to start Roland (did find that out).

And this Roland DAC amp - bought it cause I'm interested in it - it's solid state from the 80's

Need any info on the 1st one and any info on #2 would help too. Both have tremelo and the red one also has reverb too.

Thanks!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
^Haha, that's what I slightly thought.

Threadstarter, did you buy all these amps blindly? Or because they look good and they're cheap? That red one looks immense!
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
we'll discuss my intelligence later. I paid $80 for the 1st one so I don't think I screwed up as it works and it's a tube amp. I like to play with new amps and these all looked good.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
^Makes sense...sort of.
Tell us what the red one's like when you get it, sounds like it'd be rather cool.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
did pay $270 for the Ace Tone but wanted it bad. Had a Red Marshall 100-watt Super Lead in the 70's - sold it a few years later and wanted another Red tube amp ever since. Besides it looked so good!
An old room mate of mine in the early 90s used to play that Roland amp. It was not bad at all for what it was. I wouldn't use it for metal, but he played blues and classic rick, and I think it sounded damn good in those applications.

No idea about those other amps though....
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor