I play an Ovation with medium gauge strings. So obviously, getting a capo that really works well everywhere is a problem. That is until I found the G7th capo. I want to know if anyone out there has used it too. It is the most amazing capo I've ever used. I could have sold it ten times over on a tour I did 2 weeks ago.

If not, r even if you have, any suggestions as to what works well for you?
i've seen them before but they are pretty expensive for a capo. i've never had any trouble with the capos i have and they were a little less than half the cost of the g7th. what kind of problems were you having with other capos?
Buzzes, not clamping all the srings properly, having to readjust, that sort of thing. agree, its quite espensive, but its amazing.
Well I use the dunlop capo. It looks good and always works. It works on my ovation all the way up to the 10th fret I think (but why even have it that far?) Great capo. Cheap and works perfectlly.
My Gear-
Schecter 006 BlackJack
Ovation Tangent T357
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60
Boss NS-2, CE-5, DS-1
DiMarzio Pedal Couplers
I got myself one of those G7th capos just last week, and I really like it. Its so easy to use, and looks pretty good too. It cost me £20, which is about 20times what my last one cost me, but that doesnt matter. Well Worth it
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by JonisAlexander
Well I use the dunlop capo. It looks good and always works. It works on my ovation all the way up to the 10th fret I think (but why even have it that far?) Great capo. Cheap and works perfectlly.

For my guitars that have strange shaped necks or odd fretboard radiuses I use a dunlop capo.
Not taking any online orders.
I have a Kyser capo that I originally bought because it was designed for the wide neck of a classical guitar, but now I just use it on all my guitars... it's pretty sturdy, and I've never had any problems with it.
My God, it's full of stars!
well,i dont really know about capo guitar...but my classical guitar;yamaha c10 is not bad...my friend have another siries ;c15...
em,,,if the guitar is not too cheap,so it is good one...
Quote by universal_man
well,i dont really know about capo guitar...but my classical guitar;yamaha c10 is not bad...my friend have another siries ;c15...
em,,,if the guitar is not too cheap,so it is good one...

ermm??? A capo isnt a guy bud... its a clamp that goes onto the strings to raise the notes etc etc.