I think i really want this amp...has anyone tried it b4?
Proud Egnater Fanboy

Favorite Bands

Periphery / Between the Buried and Me /
Ten After Two / Circa Survive /
Upon a Burning Body / / Bury Tomorrow /
Animals As Leaders / God Is An Astronaut

Proud member of the Seven String Legion.
I would love to have one of these. I've briefly tried it and it was a monster.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
ummm $ 1600 for a modeling amp doesnt appeal to me but ive never tried it i could be wrong about the tone
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Well, what would you be using it for? Live situations? In the studio?

I've played on one for the passed 6 months, and while it does everything as well as wipe your own butt, I find that the distortion is pretty digitalized on it compared to...well...every other amp. It's definatly loud enough to gig with, and mine has been really reliable, but I don't think all of the extras make up for the cost of it if you aren't even going to be using them all (trust me, it gets pretty in depth). I'd use one as a backup to my tube amp anyday, but still, at 1600, thats a very expensive backup.

You might have better luck purchasing a cheaper Line 6 amp, or get a tube amp matched with a Line 6 POD of somesort, and still have money left over
Quote by red star
ummm $ 1600 for a modeling amp ...

And that's the reason that unless I win the lottery, I will never own one.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Quote by SayAnything
You might have better luck purchasing a cheaper Line 6 amp, or get a tube amp matched with a Line 6 POD of somesort, and still have money left over

uhm.. does not Pod sound bad with tube amps?
Quote by falcon!!!
uhm.. does not Pod sound bad with tube amps?

AFAIK, they sound decent.
I haven't tried the POD, but running the Guitar Port into the FX Return on both my current El Diablo and my old 5150 combo sounded absolutely brutal. Excellent tone all around, as long as I turned off the speaker / mic modelling and used the Guitar Port as strictly a digital preamp.

Quote by KingsOfRonin
I think i really want this amp...has anyone tried it b4?

If you wanna' get one, try one out first, you might not like it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30