Right so, I bought myself a crybaby on eBay to add to my rig, and then I came to plug it in today and I thought...

Do I put it before or after my Overdrive pedal? Does it even make a difference? If it's just down to preference, can you share with me what your preferences are, and what kind of tone each way would achieve.

Also, the thing came without a box or instructions or anything, so I also haven't got a clue how I go about changing the battery, although that doesn't matter too much, as I have a mains adaptor for it

Anyone able to help?
doesnt matter waht order you put pedals in, as long as they're plugged in, they SHOULD work...
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
wella ctaully now that i actaully thought for amoment id put the overdrive pedal plugged into the effect pedals.... other wise it might think the effects are part of the normal note.... and overdrive those two.... might make a different sound, id say try it out for yourself....
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.
Personally, when I use wah (not often, so this might not be all that awesome) I put it right at the end of the chain, as a blanket effect over anything before it like delays etc. But like I said, this might not be the "right" way to do it as I'm not a huge wah user.
Right cheers guys

Any ideas about the battery thing? is it a case of taking the whole panel off the bottom?
My Cry Baby has a battery panel already there. What model of CB are you using?
Celtic FootballClub1888
GCB-95 I believe

And I just actually read what it says on the back, and now I feel like a dumbass, because it tells you how to do it

Thanks anyway