i wanted to write a song, and i redid an old song, but put added a new (a one of my best) emotional solo at the end. its called A Hint of Emo , and ill defenitly do crit for crit! Tell me what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I'm suprised this has no comments, I thought it was very nice, especially the solo at the end. I loved the open string licks in there, 'twas played with great feeling. I enjoyed it.
quite good.i think the tone on the guitar could have been better, it sounds like its played through a practice amp lol. also it seems a bit repetitive, but as you said it is indeed an emotional solo. oh its a bit on the long side too:-/ maybe u could cut it down a bit?

ty for commenting my work
I liked it. I thought the distorted tone was great but the clean could be a little thicker.

Playing is great and the length of it is fine. You can't fit something like this is in like 3 minutes.

Great job man.
Could you take a look at this for me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395105

EDIT: I noticed you play a Squire Strat. If you used it for this song you made it sound great. Very nice thick tone on the distorted parts
Man, I like this. Nice lead guitar melodies you've got going on. Work on the vibrato though. Makes the sustained notes sound more expressive. Yeah, nice change to clean channel. The lead guitar harmonies are good too. As much as I liked it, I think you repeated that same idea/lick a bit too much. Some of the licks remind me of Neil Zaza. Good job!
Beatiful!, brought a tear to me eye. Loved the lead throughout the piece and the ending break-off solo was pretty slick. Keep it up
The Below Statement Is false
The Above Statement Is True
Reminds me of a Punk Rock Pink Floyd! I thought it was good. I can't really say much about it. The distorted leads were great. It just sounded like there was crying in there. I really liked the clean tone that you had in there coz it gave such great dynamics. The tempo half time changes were a great relief to the piece.

Joshane