Hey, I've been playing for around 4-5 months, I've learned Smells Like Teen Spirit and In Bloom by Nirvana and can play them well. My guitar teacher told me to try and tab out and play a new song by myself. What song(s) would you recommend for me to try and tab out on my own and play?
i've been playin for liek...... one year and 8ish months and I still can't even dream about tabbing out my own song.
Since you like Nirvana try Territorial Pissings. Its 3 power chords and very easy to figure out
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
Right now im trying to learn "Stairway to Heaven". Its a awesome song, and the tab for it here is perfect. I recomend trying to learn it to. It will help you with finger picking
absoultely any Nirvana song as they are all (minus a few) Powerchords and ridiculously easy to work out.
Quote by ManEatingTree
Right now im trying to learn "Stairway to Heaven". Its a awesome song, and the tab for it here is perfect. I recomend trying to learn it to. It will help you with finger picking

+1

im still working on the solo tho, if i were u id probly just stick with the acoustic part, for now

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.