In this photo this guy on the right has a left handed fender strat upside down it looks like a telecaster neck how did he do that?
Quote by Frank Zappa
Interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music post
Regular Strat, replacement Tele neck, flipped it upside down, put a new righthanded nut on it, strung it backwards. It's like Hendrix, except with a Tele neck.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Jul 17, 2006,
he could have a custom guitar
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Dirk Gently
Regular Strat

im pretty sure its a lefty strat.. arent the knobs on top instead of on bottom like a regular strat?

Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
When he said regular strat, he meant regular left-handed strat, i'm sure.

But yes, regular left-handed strat with a replacement tele neck.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
It's either custom, or he had some mods done to the guitar. Tele necks DO NOT fit into Strat neck pockets because of the sqaured off heels. Well they fit, but sometimes the guitar may not intonate. From the looks of it, it's probaly heavy modified although it could be a complete custom.
who knows, maybe just the headstock is custom
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.