Hey,

i've just come into some money and have wnated a telecaster for some time so instead of saving it like a probably should i might go and blow it all on another guitar

i have £350 and was wondering what would be the best telecaster for my money at this price range, id prefer not to change pickups, well at least not straight away anywho

thanks
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
You could probably get a used Japanese Tele for that price (used of course), you can also get some Mexi Tele's and some MIM Classic Teles (maybe used)

I strongly recommend you look for some Japanese Fender Teles though, amaaaazing guitars.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah my bandmate has a made in japan strat its awesome its just finding one that'll be the problem well one in my budget lol
My Stuff: Epi Black Beauty Les Paul with Bareknuckle Pickups, Fender Telecaster MIJ, Cort Electro acoustic, E-ross 12 string acoustic, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Cry Baby, BOSS DS-1 , Fulltone OCD, Digitech Whammy, Boss TU-3
wow thats awesome thanks R_H_C_P your a saint
No problem! I saw it on Loot a while ago, and thought "Ooo yea"
The thing is though, the seller might be mis-informed, as there aren't any '63 Japanese Reissues, it's probably a '62 Reissue, I've played loads of the '62 RI's, and wow, they're pretty damn perfect.
Don't be afraid to care"

grr only problem is it s in manchester there another japan one there in west london but the dudes modded it and thus made it not what im looking for lol, but at least i know there out there and in me budget now, thanks ill keep me eyes pealed
^Cool, you could always get the Manchester one shipped... Or have a day out and go and pick it up? But look around a bit more first, try a load of Jap Teles to get the general feel for them.
Don't be afraid to care"