Are floyd rose original tremelos really that different from the floyd rose liscenced tremelos? whats the diffrence
They hold tune better, and last longer.
Generally, licensed Floyd Roses (with the exception of Gotoh FRs, Schaller FRs, and the Ibanez Edge, Edge Pros, and ZRs) are made of cheap metal, which deteriorates and has trouble keeping tune.
does LFR goes out of tune even the whammy bar is not being used? Of course im talking about when it has deteriorated.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
well, if it's floating, if you bend the strings, the whammy will move (this is normal even for good trems), so yeah, the tuning won't be great.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've just discovered the ultimate use of the whammy bar. I've messed up the spring setting on my guitar recently so everytime i pull the whammy bar it goes 1 space more base or if i press it down it goes 3 space sharper. So i just use it to actually tune the guitar when its out of range of fine tuners.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Does anyone know where you could find all the information on a specific type of Floyd Rose? Like what it's made out of and such?
Quote by YYZ
Does anyone know where you could find all the information on a specific type of Floyd Rose? Like what it's made out of and such?

dunno just check as many websites that feature trems on them otherwise if its ibanez check the jem website