My pickguard has what it looks like 3 layers.. white/black/white... Is it possible to remove the top white one and then have a black pickguard?
So how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously,
when you've swapped free will for faith, hope and pre-destiny?
I dont think so no, on eBay you could pick up a black one cheap if you have a popular bass model.
Quote by BroDD
My pickguard has what it looks like 3 layers.. white/black/white... Is it possible to remove the top white one and then have a black pickguard?

No. But what bass do you have?
Morgan.. It's a Fender jazz bass copy, not the best bass I know, but I'm not in a band or anything yet.. just taking lessons and play at home right now...
Could I buy a pick guard for a Fender jazz bass and put it on mine or are they not exactly the same size? Does anyone know?
So how am I supposed to take anything you say seriously,
when you've swapped free will for faith, hope and pre-destiny?
Quote by BroDD
Morgan.. It's a Fender jazz bass copy, not the best bass I know, but I'm not in a band or anything yet.. just taking lessons and play at home right now...
Could I buy a pick guard for a Fender jazz bass and put it on mine or are they not exactly the same size? Does anyone know?

just make sure they have the same amount of holes for screws and you should be good to go..
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
Uhhhmm... Don't know if I'm going off-topic here but can you remove the pickguard without any serious concequences?
Join my quest for a cheap, quiet, high gain, tube amp!

Or just PM me with suggestions.
when buying a new pick guard, check the net for the size of ur bass, then have a look on ebay and see if they match. Only thing about taking it of is rounding of the screwws.....
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->
Quote by pandathe3
when buying a new pick guard, check the net for the size of ur bass, then have a look on ebay and see if they match. Only thing about taking it of is rounding of the screwws.....

its not hard to get the right screwdriver for it
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
^^^^^^Lol, just make sure you line all of the holes up correctly, cos dryin to put the through the wood is hard, belive me (thts also how u round em of....) lol
Quote by IndianRockStar
The bass SHOULD cover the bottom end at the very least.

70's MOD Jazz->
BOSS LMB-3->
Hartke HA3500->
GENZ-BENZ NEOx 2x12->