i was just wondering how long most people practise a day. i probably play between one and two hours a day, maybe 3 at weekends, is this alot or should i be playing more?
Ah, now see - practice is a subjective thing. Someones idea of practicing might be completely different to someone elses.

How long you practice is related to how you practice, too. No-one can tell you how much is enough, or when it's not enough.

I practice 4 hours a day.
I think in my time at UG (about 2 years now) I've seen about 200 threads with the exact same title. Dude, it doesn't matter. At all. Get over it, do what you think is right for you, even if you practice 18 ****ing hours a day, you're not going to improve unless you're practising the right stuff. So, would someone please just go ahead and create a "what scales etc. do you practice?" thread?
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
i wasnt worried about how much i improve, i feel im not a bad player anyway and i only play for fun i dont take it that seriously, i was just wondering how long other people play out of interest, im not really asking for advice
as long as it takes to bring all of my exercises up 5 notches on the metronome
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.