4 14%
C-1 Plus
25 86%
Voters: 29.
Schecter Tempest Custom:
http://www.music123.com/Schecter-Tempest-Custom-Electric-Guitar-i116297.music

Schecter C-1 Plus:
http://www.music123.com/Schecter-C1-Plus-Electric-Guitar-i116116.music

I listen and play to a wide range of music, meaning i'd like to have a versatile guitar, but also i would like a guitar that can produce really hot/crazy harmonics (those two qualities may off set each other though.) Also I'd like a guitar that can handle drop tunings well.

Some bands I like to play: As I lay Dying, Charlie Parker (yes), Between the Buried and Me, Darkest Hour, At the Gates, Black Dahlia Murder, The Number 12 Looks Like You, Mozart (yes really), and a little bit of Maiden.

And I'll be playing this through a Randall RG200G2
I would get the tempest if it wasn't for that ugly ass body.

THe c-1 plus has an easy neck, very smooth to play. The duncan designs are mediocre, but those can always be changed.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
C1 Plus in my opinion.

I've got a C1 Elite and I love it

Not as much as I'll love the Jackson DKMG I'm getting this week but

Yey!
If I were you I'd go for the C1 Hellraiser. It's got active pickups, it does.
Going to buy the C1 Hellraiser but have a question: Can i play other styles than Metal/roc wit them, and how often do i need to change the battery?
I have a C-1 Hellraiser. It sounds great!!! You'll have to replace the battery about every 4 months.
Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Greendayguitar, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.

-Gibson LP Classic
-Fender American Standard Strat
-Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
-Peavey XXX w/Marshall Cab
The C-1 by far
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
C1+.
Much more versatile and easier to play.
24 frets.
It serves me really well, I just recently started changing pickups. Because I needed a different sound, but besides that. Its perfect in every way possible.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
ive got a C-1 Plus and its pretty kick ass. plays great, necks actually thinner then my ibanez, but it is a SZ so . great tone and coil tap makes it very versitial. pups do need to be changed but theyre standable.
i have a c1 elite and its great.
Epiphone LP special II
-Duncan Designed pu's
Schecter c-1 Elite
-Neck:PAF Pro
-Bridge: Steve's Special
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
Peavey studio pro 112 65 watt
Ampeg 50 watt
the C1.

more frets. more attractive.
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...