Here's an instrumental song that I'm working on right now. I hope I can get some vocals done on this. It's a nice slow diddy that you may enjoy. Please listen to the solo starting at 2:45 and leave your comments

Here it is:

http://joshane.dmusic.com/

Don't forget to leave your link for me to crit for you.
First of all thank you for your comments on my song.
I'm afraid that I dont like this kind of music but i'll listen to it to be fair.
The acoustic part is very good , the crash cymbals sound loud , you should decrease the dynamics on the cymbals.
The clean guitar around the middle is very well played .
I cant really say anything, good melody , nice playing , only the drum beat wrecks the song a little , other than that , good job.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
the cymbals and open hats are too loud! other than that the drums seem ok.
chord sequence is fantastic. unfortunately the song cries out for vocals! it sounds like its made for vocals!#
guitar playing is great and fits very well. the electric guitar lead slotted into the song flawlessly too.

cant find much to critisize here, good job
pretty cool and catchy song. defenitly needs vocals, or a lot more lead work to be an instrumental IMO. pretty cool though, the solo was very nice and had a great feel to it. like everyone else said, cut down on the crash :-D kind of abrupt ending though :-\

cfc? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395563
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Thanks for the crits so far. Thats the one thing that I was wondering about... the goddamn mix. I was mixing it in the middle of the night so it sounded good through quiet speakers. I'm not much of a drummer so I can't mix those to save my life.

I know the song calls for vocals but I can't seem to find the vocal melody for it. My heart isn't there for it right now. But I'll get to it someday.

Joshane