Hey everyone, I just bought this new recording system and I'm going to record myself soon. I know a lot of riffs and parts of songs but can someone give me 15 or 20 good songs I could play all the way through when I record. One person doesn't have to list that many, just give me a few. My skill level...I'm not a beginner, but I'm not insanely awesome. On a scale from 1-10 based upon skill level, I'm probably somewhere between a 5 and a 7. Please list some songs! Thanks.
How about the songs that you like?

Hmm...what an idea.

Smells Like Teen Spirit.

Oh yeah. We need more covers of SLTS.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
i wud play
Black sabbath - Ironman
Iron Maiden- the trooper
Guns and roses - Welcome to the jungle
Pantera - Walk
ACDC - TNT
Ozzy Osborn - Crazy train
Guns and roses - Sweet child of mine
Metallica - Enter sandman

These are some of my favourite songs it depends if u can play them or if its your type of music because most of these are older metal.
The bands I like are RHCP, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Allman Brothers, Audioslave, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Steve Miller Band, SRV, Jimi Hendrix...there's a few
iron man
fairies wear boots
immigrant song
simple man
sweet home alabama
little wing
star spangeld banner
manic depression (minus solo)
under the bridge
dani california
scar tissue
cant stop
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I love playing Livin' Lovin' Maid by Led Zeppelin, one of my favorite songs right now.
oh ok, scared me there for a second. i recently posted a song called "5-21" on here, and i thought for a moment my song was hijacked.

to start out, jsut run a few quick jams to play around with settings and tones and whatnot, just to get used to recording. or if you know some songs front to back, solos, chords, basslines and all see if you can put out a decent cover. its all about just getting the hang of it.

<<
>>

btw, my song 5-21 is at my myspace in my sig