It has just come to my attenion thats all three of my guitars are epiphones. I'm starting to think that with that i'll be using epiphones for the rest of my life! Is this the start of something or is it just me

>.>

Trade all 3 in for a Gibson
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Sell all three of them, and work for a couple extra hundred.

Buy a LP standard and an Ibanez

case closed
Quote by INNOCENT VICTIM
It has just come to my attenion thats all three of my guitars are epiphones. I'm starting to think that with that i'll be using epiphones for the rest of my life! Is this the start of something or is it just me

dude thats pretty cool as long as you use them for the thing whats right to u may not be for me but thats ok as long as you belive in it but anyway i love gibson and i would like to have one but i have an indiana les paul and its better in play and sound than a fwe gibsons i played at guitar center now if you have a early sixties or fifties models nothin will beat it but i wont trade in my guitar for a guitar that has worse play and feel even if it is a gibson , i would just save and buy a gibson toi go along with it
Yes, it's just you.
There once was a man who really loved salt
So he tied his nose to the sea
And then God came down from his silver throne
And said, 'Honey, that water ain't free
Quote by gnrliveslashfan
dude thats pretty cool as long as you use them for the thing whats right to u may not be for me but thats ok as long as you belive in it but anyway i love gibson and i would like to have one but i have an indiana les paul and its better in play and sound than a fwe gibsons i played at guitar center now if you have a early sixties or fifties models nothin will beat it but i wont trade in my guitar for a guitar that has worse play and feel even if it is a gibson , i would just save and buy a gibson toi go along with it

Awesome. Thanks a lot dude but i'll save my money for a guitar i can learn to shred on Thanks lot
I love my Epi. to death.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com