You can get a preview of every single track from their new album

Here

It's mindblowing. You can already hear the full versions of Eradication and Wage Slaves on their Myspace. But you can't deny how much their sound has matured since Hate Malice Revenge. Personally I can't f ucking wait, what about you guys?
I can send you the full album if you want, lol.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
^ pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase send me that (stuntmanx3)
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
i added you....but youre not on, if you still need it I'll hit you up sometime. its a pretty solid album ive gotta say. for the style its probably gonna find its way to my favorites
Yeah I'll send you guys the album, I have you macbeth on aim but for anyone else who wants it IM sgadda789.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
gommorah, i love you....i listened to the album twice through last night...its so sick
yeah id say so....i grows on me the more i listen to it, and i REALLY liked it the first time i heard it...and ive been a dick about liking stuff lately...so that should say pretty much. Id say youll be pleasantly surprised....

up there with the better releases this year IMO.
Quote by A Dark Symphony
Ive pre-ordered it, is it worth it then guys? Lets get some opinionsssss.

uh, yeah, its so freaking worth it....i am n love with this album
Quote by hXcMacbeth3
gommorah, i love you....i listened to the album twice through last night...its so sick

Haha I just listened today pretty good album.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.