1. I'm confussed what it does and how it even works, what does it do? , does it just change the gain of the amp or sumit

2. When changing the settings with the footswitch, does it **** up all of the knob settings if u don't take it back to its original settings? (i.e with maxed gain on the amp n u change it 2 clear with the footswitch and take the footswitch out does it **** it up)

3. I want one to mess around with i have a roland cube 30, gimme suggestions upto £70

even though i don't really have much of an idea of what they do im sure it will be fun to mess with

cheers
Quote by Supersonic^
everyone in your band is stupid and judging by the way you rape the English language, so are you.
1.) The footswitch allows you to change channels and possibly, other settings on
your amp without stopping playing reaching down to flick the switch on the amp (so you can easily go from distorted-> clean and stuff like that in the middle of a song)

2.) Nope

3.) I think the Cube has got 3 individual footswitch jacks? prettymuch any simple footswitch will work.
a footswich will change between distortion and clean on your amp. (somtimes it is used for reverb among other things)
Most normal footswiches dont have settings and cost around a tenner.
Current playing with:
Cort x-6 -->Laney HCM65R

On Zakk Wylde's guitar.
Quote by anaoshak
look at all those knobs, he must have a mean tone.

Quote by Joey Walker
Bottle caps buddy, they are bottle caps
I just bin looking on gak n im like , "wat the hell am i looking for?" theres so many
Quote by Supersonic^
everyone in your band is stupid and judging by the way you rape the English language, so are you.
if youve got a pre-amp then you can get a much wider range of effects from ur footswitch, bt if ur using it direct with you combo, then they usually just change channels depending on how your channels are set up in the first place
Pottsy