Hey guys, I'm a proud owner of an Epiphone G-400 (standard SG). The thing is, I want to make it custom some way. I would really like the body to be painted like some of the custom ones form the sixties, encorporating paisley-type patterns and abstract art.

What I need from YOU is, where to go to get this done. I know if I try it myself I will totally **** it up, so I need some place to do this for me. I live in London, Ontario, if that helps. Do I just bring in my guitar, a picture of what I want, etc? I would also like to maybe get a different colour pickguard, knobs, and possibly fretboard.

I also need some ideas from you guys. Post some pics of cool setups for the SG, and how I can make it look totally unique.

I have about 500 dollars to work with, will that be enough? (Could be more if necessary.)

Basically, I am an inspired, financed, yet not experienced guitar player in need of a custom job.

Thanks.
Ugh.. my pics filesize are too large... ok well you can pretty much guess waht it looks like. Heres a link: http://www.cd-leo.com/yahoo/guitar/_electric/epiphone/G-400/02.jpg
Last edited by Flynt at Jul 17, 2006,
Wow those are awesome, is there some sort of base art that I can bring in to someone? Also, where the **** do I go?!
But thats just it, I really don't know how to disassemble my guitar and what type of paint to use, how, etc. I would LOVE too though, if someone could teach me.
MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
thank it apart, dip the body in BLACK paint. then get a spray paint can and spraypaint buttsecks on the guitar.

do it. i would love you forever.
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...