hey guys today i got my epiphone vintage g-400 set up at a guitar shop because of fret buzz and theres almost none whatsoever now but there is still buzzing coming from the amp. I have had that piece of sh!t amp for almost 2 years. It's a crate mx10 which came in a package. My parents are saying its because the amp is up against my wall but that woudlnt have anything to do with it, would it? Should I try to get a new amp? I know its not the cable or the guitar, as i just bought a new one of each.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Maybe a problem with the pickups? It could very well be the amp though. You might try a friend's amp (if you have a friend that plays guitar) to verify it is indeed your amp.
yeah, just try different things like a friends amp or talk to a well knowledged person at a music store who wont just try to sell you something.
should i try to sell my old guitar and amp to get a new amp
Lunatics on pogo sticks
sry for the double post, but would the fact that there r posters with metal frames above it make it do that?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
i cant hear the buzz much with distortion on, but with distortion off and on clean i can hear it buzz on certin chords or open strings and it pisses me off, its just one thing after another with guitar
Lunatics on pogo sticks