I just found out on Saturday that The Who are coming back on tour! I'll be seeing them on December 4th in Toronto. Anybody else gonna be checking out one of their shows?
Well I heard about their show in London (ontario) in September and was excited. Then I got into the presale and had garenteed tickets and I got very excited. Then I noticed that the WORST seats there were $70, then $120, and then $190 for the best. So I decided that I wouldn't pay that much to see The Who, and probably not for anyone else. I consider it a massive rip off, although some may not.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Last edited by iain4444 at Jul 17, 2006,
ridiculous ticket prices. not even worth seeing for only half the band anyway. yeah im not going. i wanted to to tell you the truth, but i dont feel like paying around 100$ for tickets.. 60-70$ tops is worth it, but then again, The Who have always been money-grabbing corporate *****s
I do like the Who, and felt sort of the same was as telex here, but then I was talking to a friend about it. He said that Ticket Master won the rights to set ticket prices, not the band. Pearl Jam felt their tickets were too expensive and went to court with ticket master and lost.

I'm fairly sure this is true, but haven't really looked into it. How would ticekt master said "No" to the Who anyways?
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Why does Ticketmaster get to choose the prices? That's bull****.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
isn't it all for charity? thats what i heard.
***MEMBER OF THE WHO FAN CLUB***

*Founder of Teenage Wasteland Club*(working to inform the un-informed)

**Member #2 of the Windmillers Club**

**Alter Boy of Zeppelinism**

*9/08 THE WHO*
SEPTEMBER 25th
UNITED CENTER IN CHICAGO

it should kick ass, but it was extremely expensive
Quote by iain4444
Then I noticed that the WORST seats there were $70, then $120, and then $190 for the best. So I decided that I wouldn't pay that much to see The Who, and probably not for anyone else. I consider it a massive rip off, although some may not.
consider yourself lucky. $260 for the best seats in the house at PNC and MSG
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
210 at boston garden
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
My guitar teacher went to see them last thursday, said they were quite good.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
I went to see them last wednesday. I say they were fantastic.^^
They're coming here, but I'm not going to go. Tickets are rediculously expensive... I heard in the $250 range.
My dad got a ticket from the JLC in London...sadly he didn't get me one which makes me very sad They were friggin expensive..like $200 so he wouldn't get nosebleed seats
Quote by HelpMeImHungry

I broke my g string while fingering A minor