yo im doing a 6 string sweep from canon.....and i have probs completing it......i sometimes miss the notes completely.meaning one of my fingers screwed up ........anlso since im at it
i have another prob ..............whenever i alternate pick really fast.........i get extra noise from the stings,like when i play ummm,a part from acid rain-liquid tension,the starting solo.....im still not sure why ,but im fairly convinced its cuz i hit the string too hard with my left hand mayb causing a hammer-on instead.but the sound is terrible and sounds anyin BUT clean so cod someone help??!?!?
Practice slowly using correct technique...?

Where's the question here? The answer is obvious.
Looking for my India/Django.
for the sweeping, just try to play it really slow. you must be able to play it perfectly slowly and build up the muscle memory. then at the same slow pace try playing whatever is before it and the sweep part without stopping. and try to speed it up.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by redwing_suck
Practice slowly using correct technique...?

Where's the question here? The answer is obvious.

and should be applied to everything you play, not just sweeping, take note
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.