Page 1 of 2
In this thread you may most pics tell stories about your experiences with the game or anything related to Elder scrolls oblivion
Quote by caughtinamosh
i despise them... i don't understand why 4 inches is small for a penis, but long for hair
oh, how i wish i could reverse that

Quote by Chimaira
Some britsih guy said "Good Game" to me, and I thought he said "Your Gay". It was pretty funny.
do you have a 8x dvd drive?
Quote by caughtinamosh
i despise them... i don't understand why 4 inches is small for a penis, but long for hair

Quote by Chimaira
Some britsih guy said "Good Game" to me, and I thought he said "Your Gay". It was pretty funny.
I love Oblivion, but the Official Oblivion forums have plenty of these =)
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
OBLIVION!!! Awesome game. Argonians ist krieg
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
I have elder scrolls III. I played it for a while but then it just became to much for me :/ I'll get oblivion when I get my 360 though. It looks awesome.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Gman400
I have elder scrolls III. I played it for a while but then it just became to much for me :/ I'll get oblivion when I get my 360 though. It looks awesome.

I might get morrowind, but I can never find it
Not me. Morrowind stole 200 hours of my life, that's not gonna happen again.
Oblivion is nothing like Morrowind, in fact I can't find the words to describe the awesomness of Oblivion
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
in my opinion morrowind is a better game than oblivion.

(spend 210 hours on it or so )
Member #8 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by LKW
Not me. Morrowind stole 200 hours of my life, that's not gonna happen again.

Well, it stole 200 hours of my life, but here I am playing Oblivion. I've got a custom-class Redguard, lvl 6 right now. Working my way through sidequests at this point. Not really too concerned about completing the main quest just yet. Fantastic game.
Hi, I'm Peter
I like Oblivion for the fact that there isn't as much mandatory running. Plus it is an all-around awesome game.

Dark Brotherhood = best quest series ever.
hmm, post pics you say? ok, well i was over at a friends house and we were playing, so we decided to make the wiedest charachter we could, so we put all the face features o maximum and made a charachter called "dash rendar" and made him into a totally cracked out skooma adict...

he sort of came out looking like brad wilk from audioslave
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Haha thats awesome
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
I need some help deciding whether to get Oblivion or Guild Wars. I know they're sort of different but I just really want an RPG.
Oblivion Hands down its also the game of the year
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
That's kinda funny...I just got done with a quest and decided to take a break.

Since I have it for Xbox 360 I can't post pics on here, so why not just describe your character (I.E.-Race, Sex, Concentration, Current level, Current Armor/Weapon, and how far you've gone through the different guilds). I'll start:

I've got a male Redguard, level 25.
Mainly a theif/assassin (with a level 92 sneak), but he can also be used as a basic warrior.
Thieves Guild: Guildmaster
Dark Brotherhood: Listener
Arena: Grand Champion
Fighter's Guild: Defender
Mage's Guild: Master-Wizard
Main Quest: Just finished "Aid for Bruma"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I have a Male Wood Elf Level 8
I currently just got kicked out of the thieves guild (had some freetime )
Fighters guild associate
Mage duild apprentice
some Vampire Hunting Guild
Dark Brotherhood not sure on level
Level 60 Marksman
Use light armor, blade, and bow
Mostly Theif/Assasin/Archer
Main Quest I just finished Blood of Tiber Septim
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
i downloaded it and i really liked it.... but theres just too many things going on at once. i think ill stick to starcraft :P
I'll say this once, and only once: If you don't think Oblivion is currently the best game for XBox 360, you should go kill yourself. Seriously, die plz.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by hckychsdude
I have a Male Wood Elf Level 8
I currently just got kicked out of the thieves guild (had some freetime )
Fighters guild associate
Mage duild apprentice
some Vampire Hunting Guild
Dark Brotherhood not sure on level
Level 60 Marksman
Use light armor, blade, and bow
Mostly Theif/Assasin/Archer
Main Quest I just finished Blood of Tiber Septim

What did you do to get kicked out of the Thieves Guild? I accidentally pickpocketed something from a Mages Guild member, and had to do the whole "Collect 20 Redwort and 20 Dragon's Tongue flowers" thing. That was so annoying.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
hahaha to the lvl 8 wood elf guy. Im sorry but wood elves are my absolute least favorite race. If you had asked me whilst playing the life-stealer that is Morrowind, I wouldve said Dark Elves rule all but Argonians are now the master race. Despite what that racist bitch of a countess in Leyawiin has to say about it.
Member #2 of the "Eggnog > Humanity" club
^^Pm Scourge441 to join

PM MackDaddy or RhinosaurBones to join the Mortal Kombat Klub. That's right, Klub with a K.

Quote by happytimeharry
wow, is that backgammon? Now that's what I call fore play...
Quote by codybcool
Yeah well i'm an idiot.

We noticed...good job wasting bandwidth.

Yeah liesofautumn, I'm no big fan of Wood Elves either. I LUUUUUUURVE the Redguard though, because with his Adrenaline Rush ability, plus wearing (as to not give away any spoilers, I'll refrain from naming the actual item) the thing you get after completing the Thieves Guild quests, my carrying ability goes from 395 pounds to 850 pounds....I can loot every single item from every single enemy in a dungeon, and not have to make a second trip.

Using that, I've gotten to the point where the cupboard in my Imperial City house has nearly a million dollars worth of loot.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by musicianamedave
What did you do to get kicked out of the Thieves Guild? I accidentally pickpocketed something from a Mages Guild member, and had to do the whole "Collect 20 Redwort and 20 Dragon's Tongue flowers" thing. That was so annoying.

I killed all the poor people and guild members
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
The absolute best quest in that game is the one where you get to be the killer in the dark of a mansion, and you have to keep it secret from everyone that you're the killer... but you can also manipulate the others to do some killing.

I find it to be so hilarious every time.
is it a dark brotherhood quest?
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
so, should I get whatever I need to get it to work, or get morrowind?

Well in order to play oblivion at its best on PC you need a top of the line PC or get an xbox 360, other than that morrowind is still good just not nearly as fun.
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Quote by hckychsdude
is it a dark brotherhood quest?

Yeah, it's dark brotherhood.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Danno13
I just bought it, haven't played yet.

You sir are missing out on the best game ever created
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Once I heard it was a first-person game I was turned right off of it. I only like first-person shooters like 007: Goldeneye and **** like that.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Quote by hckychsdude
Well in order to play oblivion at its best on PC you need a top of the line PC or get an xbox 360, other than that morrowind is still good just not nearly as fun.

meh, I'll manage with morrowind.

dark elves seem good, too..
Ok, here's some pictures. I apologize for the crappy quality, I have a crappy tv, and that in addition to having a very detailed camera provides some very pixelated looking stuff.

There's a small spoiler in the last (4th) picture, so if you don't want to know, either don't look at the pic, or just don't look at the items list.

In case those didn't show up (which I have the suspicion that they won't), click the links

http://www.deviantart.com/view/36526357/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/36526590/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/36526889/
http://www.deviantart.com/view/36527148/
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
I love that game, one of my favorites. I have a level 19 wood elf, my second character. My first was a Reguard who kicked everyones ass with a sword but I got bored and decided to take a harder approach--an all out marksman. I love my wood elf, i find it more fun than demolishing people with a sword or ax, surprisingly enough because I tend to like demolishing things. Can someone tell me where/how you get the Grand Ring of Vipereye because ive had it for so long and its apparently a quest item but i dont remember where i got it from.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
I do have one small problem guys, I can't find my Dark Brotherhood Armor. I know I put in a cabinet or a dresser at the blades temple outside of bruma, but it seems to have disappeared. Is there any way of getting another set of armor?
Quote by caughtinamosh

Quote by Chimaira
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
I can't get it to work

Same, i turned it back and got Guild Wars,what a big mistake that was.

But eventually got WoW
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by hckychsdude
I do have one small problem guys, I can't find my Dark Brotherhood Armor. I know I put in a cabinet or a dresser at the blades temple outside of bruma, but it seems to have disappeared. Is there any way of getting another set of armor?

I dunno about getting another set of the same armor, but when you complete the entire Dark Brotherhood quest line, you get a better set (although it is a robe instead of the other set)
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Page 1 of 2