k, check it out kiddies, i'm gonna get a new guitar eventually and put a custom paint job on it. i would cry if i were to f up the paint job on the new guitar so i'm debating whether to sell my esteban electric guitar as is (which is surprisingly good condition) or use it as practice for my painting skills.

also, if i were to paint this one, i would like to get some ideas on how to paint it. i'm already pretty set on a dark red with some black filligree under the bridge, but the rest is open to paint.

MEMBER 6 OF I <3 Online Putt Putt Group
Puttsecks?
Quote by DoTheEvolution
I like peni better. It sounds funnier.
"a group of naked guys jumped me, I have never seen so much peni ."
he likes peni

Captain of the Rage Against the Myspace Club. PM Bloody Mary to enlist.
well, that one's nice, but i want ideas for an original paint job and also advice on what to do as stated in the first post.

also, i was gonna do solid dark red with filligree on it
try some nurst. like outer ring-black, mid ring-purple, innards-blue.

that'd be cool.

or just spraypaint 'buttsecks?' above the strings, and 'plz??' on the bottom by the controls.
Estabans suck. I have one and I hate it. But please, make a buttsecks guitar.
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
as fun as the buttsecks guitar would be, i'm planning on reselling it if i can. it might make it more valuable, it might make it unsellable if i paint it, but i'm gonna try.

that's why i'm kinda set on the red with filigree. oh, and UniverseZero, do a google image search for "filligree", you'll find some cool stuff.

i've heard horror of estebans, but mine is actually really good. no pickup noise at all, string height was perfect. i bought i from a pawnshop, for God's sake, it's a great guitar for a noob. i'm just lucky the guy who bought it originally got a good one.
ANy specific questions? I am a custom airbrush artist. I can probly help you with anything to do with painting.
Most people would like to keep a candy color on a guitar with wood like that because only candies are transparent and let the wood reamin visible while still adding some nice color to it. I myself dont erally care about wood and would paint the hell out of it lol.
i think buttsecks on the guitar would make it wayyyyy more sellable.

just sell it to someone here on UG. : )
Founder of the Cas is God Club. PM me to Join.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
it's times like this I wish I had a sharp pointy stick, or an army of flying meerkats

^ Im his favorite 2006er.

Quote by IamIronMan88
i like buttsecks...
Quote by UniverseZero
aragoncustoms you should stop triple posting...

Yer blowing it out of proportion. I post, Im not trying to "triple post". I have to reply fast cause this PC closes the window randaomly sometimes then I have to repost an entire paragraph which gets really annoying.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi

or just spraypaint 'buttsecks?' above the strings, and 'plz??' on the bottom by the controls.

sorry to be off topic but would buttsecks plz fit in stickers on my epi lp custom? like butsecks? on the round part and "plz" towards the bottom horn
Quote by aragoncustoms
I have to reply fast cause this PC closes the window randaomly sometimes then I have to repost an entire paragraph which gets really annoying.

you could edit

and t3hrav3n: The filligree would be a pain in the ass to paint unless it was pretty simple...
aragon customs: i'm not entirely sure it's even made of wood, so i really don't give a **** abotu the grain. filligree is an ornate english style of adding crap to something to make it pretty, look it up on google search. i was thinking of doing a dark, flat red with a raven on one part of the guitar. i may have it big and take up alot or small and only take up a little

midnight spooks: i'm sure you could fit a buttsecks sticker on your lp. if it were a real gibson, you would burn for all eternity, though

universezero: i'm pretty horrible at filligree and even when i try to do complicated filligree, it turns out simple, so no worries there.
Quote by Midnight_spooks
sorry to be off topic but would buttsecks plz fit in stickers on my epi lp custom? like butsecks? on the round part and "plz" towards the bottom horn

it might, I haven't done it, actually.
this will probably sound really really noobish, but what is buttsecks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
it's when you go to the pit and people type about how the anally rape you.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by no_skill_at_all
this will probably sound really really noobish, but what is buttsecks

buttsecks = butt sex.

now, buttsecks, plz?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it